2009/09/10 - Stewart.French
Meredith French, Morgan and Maxine's grand-daughter, found these books and
provided one of them each to Morgan and Maxine. Back on March 19,
2005 I sat down with them at their dining room table for several hours
and asked the questions from the book, making an audio recording of
The book is -
The Story of a Lifetime: A Keepsake of Personal Memoirs
by Stephen Pavuk and Pamela Pavuk
You can find it on Amazon.com.
Maxine Talks about the Meaning of Life, Mystery of Life, Values, and
Advice for the Future
Tape 1 Side A
Tape 1 Side B
Tape 2 Side A
Tape 2 Side B
Tape 3 Side A
Tape 3 Side B
Tape 4 Side A
Tape 4 Side B
- 04:20 - No regrests, no mistakes.
- 07:55 - Nicest things done for someone else.
- 19:00 - The meaning of life, mystery of life, values, advice.
Tape 5 Side A
Here is more details on this tape. I will try to get to the other tapes soon!
Tape 5 Side B
- 17:49 - Timeline for transportation. Walking, buggies, cars, trains, airplanes.
- 20:26 - Telephone history
- 22:00 - Most important modern conveniences. Washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, electricity, car, electric sewing machine, microwave.
- 30:17 - What are you living your life for? What are your personal priorities?
- 32:00 - What do you do for fun? Sewing, going to Church.
- 33:25 - What are your biggest personal goals? Just helping others.
- 39:43 - What gives you the greatest joy? Doing something for others.
- 40:32 - What is your basic philosophy of Life? Keep yourself busy.
- 42:00 - Thank you, Lord. I've helped everybody I could.